If you're like us, many of your summer to-do lists got rescheduled for the last few months of the season. While some weddings and larger events got moved to next year, many of us are finding the last few months of summer and early months of upcoming Fall, filled with social obligations. While it can be overwhelming to make last minute arrangements and throw together swoon-worthy ensembles, choosing the right accessories can make the process simply, simpler!
Survival / Budget Saving Tips
- Choose neutral accessories incase you're in-between 2 dresses. That way at the last minute you can wear whichever look feels best without having to bring or buy a million different accessories.
- Necklaces are great for lower necklines while hoops are an elegant way to accessorize higher necklines!
- Dress a look down for a daytime wedding with fun florals. Or dress a look up for an evening wedding with sleek, elegant hoops.
- Rather than buying new accessories for each event, choose pieces you can layer and pair in different ways (aka stacking ring sets)!
- Rewearing a dress to more than one event? Swap out statement jewelry pieces like necklaces and hoops to change up your look from one event to the next. No one will notice!
Trend Alert: Butterflies Are In!
Not only are these colorful creatures sure signs of summer, we're seeing them everywhere from floral prints to graphic tees. Our favorite way to stay on trend is with these delicate butterfly accessories from our latest collection! They're a fun way to mix it up from the traditional floral pieces while adding a youthful, token 90s pop into your summer wedding look.
Feminine Florals Are Always Appropriate!
Whether you're planning to wear full florals or simply incorporate them in with your accessories, these are the perfect garden party pieces to complete any wedding guest look. From bold, statement pieces to delicate stacking rings, these pieces add a pop of fun and femininity and are truly timeless additions to your accessories collection. They're also super fun for any garden parties you may have snagged an invite to!
Hoops: Subtle Statements
Hoops are an elegant go-to for daytime or nighttime events and are a definite staple amongst wedding goers. If hoops are your choice for completing the perfect look, be sure they're light and comfortable. You don't want to be messing with them through the entire event or feeling like they're painfully weighing you down. These delicate hoops are bold enough to switch up any outfit you plan on repeating yet subtle enough to wear next week to happy hour!
Diamond Flower Garden Hoops, $115.
14kt Twisted Grace Hoops, $225.
Golden Rope Twist Hoops, $85.