18kt Gold Vermeil
Vermeil pieces are great statement pieces and give you the flexibility to switch up your look daily. These pieces are actually gold plated over sterling silver. For this reason, we recommend removing these pieces when sleeping, showering, swimming, or during intense workouts.
Because these pieces don't like moisture, avoid contact with creams, perfumes, or household cleaners. We recommend waiting until you've showered, applied lotion, makeup, and perfume before putting them on for the day!
- Use an old soft bristle toothbrush or a clean, dry cloth to simply wipe away any unwanted substances and to keep your plated jewelry shining!
- Store them in your La Kaiser pouch or airtight bag while you aren't wearing them - this will keep them safe and help prevent them from tarnishing!
- Use a microfiber or jewelers polishing cloth to buff tarnished areas in an up and down motion (not circular)
- Place your silver pieces in separate airtight bags when not wearing. Or you can place silica gel packets in your bag of silver pieces to keep them from tarnishing.
Solid 14kt Gold
- Use a mild dish soap and a gentle cloth to remove any unwanted substances (but be careful not to soak if you have a sensitive gemstone!)
- You can also use a soft bristle toothbrush with mild jewelry cleaner if your fine pieces have really seen some wear.
Photographs by Jenni Dowie